RealClearBooks Morning Edition
Saturday, March 28Fleming's Midlife Crisis Gave Birth to Bond?
- Katie Kilkenny, The AtlanticHonest Abe and the Children of Abraham
- Emily Shire, The Daily BeastA Look at 'Fighting Over the Founders'
- Aaron Maclean, Free BeaconFederalist Society in Legal Education
- John McGinnis, Wall Street JournalPinkoes and Traitors in UK
- Sinclair McKay, The TelegraphSome Banks are 'Too Big to Jail'
- JIm Zarroli, NPRWhen Spirituality Becomes Nihilism
- Scott Carney, Medium26 Quotes From Classic Literature
- Daniel Dalton, BuzzFeed
Friday, March 27How Inequality Benefits Everyone
- George Will, Washington PostWhat Might End Black-on-Black Crime?
- Robert VerBruggen, RC PolicyDo You Believe in Ghosts? You Will After This
- Maureen Corrigan, NPRBlair's Cash Lust Driven by Clinton Envy
- Nico Hines, The Daily BeastLong Life and Reach of Ben-Gurion
- Benjamin Balint, Weekly StandardTwo Views of Shame in the Modern Age
- Astra Taylor, Los Angeles TimesKareem Has Much to Say in Kids Book
- Marcus Hayes, Philly Daily NewsThe World's 50 Most Translated Books
- Electric Literature
Thursday, March 26Indicting Morals of a Pampered Generation
- Adam Kirsch, The AtlanticHow Poor Are the Poor?
- Thomas Edsall, The New York TimesIslam Is In Need of Its Own Reformation
- Brian Stewart, National ReviewCommencement Speech's 'Secular Sermon'
- Maria Popova, Brain PickingsThe Science on Science of Climate Change
- Robert Bryce, Weekly StandardPicking a Titan: Knausgaard or Ferrante?
- Joshua Rothman, New YorkerIf I Fall, If I Die - An Interview With the Author
- Joel Rice, McSweeney'sShortlist for 2015 Man Booker Int'l Prize
- Alison Flood, The Guardian
Wednesday, March 25Why Frank Bruni's Wrong About Ivy League
- Jonathan Wai, QuartzDC Spooks, Eavesdroppers and Assassins
- Victor Asemota, War Is BoringDrones and Rise of High-Tech Assassins
- Peter Lewis, B&N ReviewSecrets of Hydrogen Bomb, Revealed
- William Broad, New York TimesShakespeare in Tehran
- Stephen Greenblatt, New York Review of BooksThe Slippery Slope to Extinction
- Toby Lester, Wall Street JournalParadox of Choosing ... or Not Choosing
- Oliver Burkeman, The GuardianThe Canonization of St. Steve of Cupertino
- Emma-Kate Symons, Quartz
Tuesday, March 24The Grim Future of the American Worker
- Patrick Martin, Free BeaconMichelle Obama Bio Explores Race
- Krissah Thompson, Washington PostA Radical Critic for a Radical Poet
- Eavan Boland, Irish TimesThe Letters of T.S. Eliot
- Lyndall Gordon, The GuardianSon, Mother and Lessons of a Lifetime
- Carlos Lozada, Washington PostTo Harness the Transformative Power of Habit
- Popova, Brain PickingsTangled Middle East After WWI
- Eugene Rogan, Washington TimesThe Best Books About Los Angeles
- Readers & Marta Bausells, The Guardian
Monday, March 23How Liberals Sold Out Blacks
- Joseph Epstein, Wall Street Journal'The Whites': Bad Criminals, Obsessed Cops
- Paul Davis, Philly InquirerPersistent Mythology of 'Hollywood 10'
- Harvey Klehr, Weekly StandardHitler's Unwilling First Victims
- Richard Evans, The GuardianMankind's Toughest Foe - Rust
- Mark Gamin, Cleveland Plain DealerShocking Look at Our Imperiled Planet
- John McMurtrie, SF ChronicleThe Grace Of Friendship
- John Powers, Fresh AirBiographical Dictionary of Literary Failure
- Anthony Paletta, Daily Beast
Saturday, March 21Race, Crime and Corruption in Deep South
- David Beasley, History ReaderThe American Dream in Crisis
- Robert L. Smith, The Plain DealerA Flawed But Important Take on Immigration
- Peter Skerry, TAIA Riveting Slice of North Korean History
- Terry Hong, CS Monitor'Flash Boys' Claims Remain Unproven
- Bill Harts, CNBCWords for War - 7 Quotations
- John DeRosa, War CouncilMoustaki's 'The Bird Market of Paris'
- Meganne Fabrega, Star TribuneGivhan's 'The Battle of Versailles'
- Christopher Muther, Boston Globe
Friday, March 20What Is Social Media Doing to Us?
- Andrew Cleary, CS MonitorOne Marine's Experience in Afghanistan
- Matthew Fleming, OC RegisterHistory's Forgotten Women
- John Wilkens, U-T San DiegoBarney Frank Pulls No Punches
- Eleanor Clift, The Daily Beast'Hog Butcher' in Ferguson Era
- Jessica Null Vealitzek, Great New Books2016 Star Wars Movie Inspired by Great Books
- Ryan Britt, Electric LitMark Merlis on New Novel, 'JD'
- Christopher Bram, Lambda LiteraryThe Many Faces of Tusk Poaching
- Emma Schneider, Full Stop
Thursday, March 19Yes, Mark Cuban, Atlas Is Shrugging
- Robert Tracinski, The FederalistWhy Civil War Still Matters
- Richard Snow, Wall Street JournalJust How Dangerous Is the World?
- Frank Hoffman, War on the RocksA Searing Indictment on Nation-Building
- Daniel Jose Older, NPRSpace in Every House Saved for Emptiness
- Meghan Lamb, HTMLGiantOn Loving Literature
- William Giraldi, Virginia Quarterly ReviewThe Making of a Writer
- Kent Haruf, GrantaWriting and Skateboarding's 5 Connections
- Claire Cameron, The Millions
Wednesday, March 18Our Kids' Growing Opportunity Gap
- Ruben Thomas Finighan, RCPolicySex, Evolution and End of Male Supremacy
- Dr. Melvin Konner, SalonRay Bradbury and the Art of Fiction
- Sam Weller, The Paris ReviewHarper Lee's Abandoned True-Crime Novel
- Casey Cep, The Page-TurnerCulture, Code-Switching and Biafran War
- E.V. de Cleyre, PloughsharesAndy Warhol's 1st Film
- Jordan Cronk, Los Angeles Review of Books